Milwaukee’s wood cutting circular saw blades maximise life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimise wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool. Finally, Milwaukee Combination blades have an ATB with Raker tooth pattern and aggressive tooth geometry to increase cutting speed on both cross-cuts and ripping cuts to offer a more versatile blade.
- Anti-Friction Coating for cooler cuts whilst resisting drag, corrosion and gumming.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide extends the cutting life and maintains the tip sharpness.
- Laser Cut Vibration Slots minimise wobble and warping.
- Aggressive Tooth Geometry bites into material and pulls towards the fence, increasing speed of cut.
- ATB with Raker Pattern for cross-cutting and ripping cuts.
- Universal Arbor System includes reduction rings to fit most circular saws.
- Optimised for corded and cordless performance.
|Number of Teeth||50|
|Hook Angle||12 Degrees|