- The ultimate belt to suit the Steelfixer! (Tie Wire Reel not included)
- Weighing approximately 800grams and specially designed to provide comfort over extended periods. The upperbelt is fully adjustable to support tool pouches or frogs and fastens with a heavy duty buckle.
- This belt features 2 upper belts straps – one dedicated to holding a tie wire reel and the other for tool frgos and pouches. The heavy suede flap is positioned to sit under the reel and protect the wearers clothing from the sharp wire ends and oil.
- The combination of materials used on our belts allow them to last under the harsh conditions in which they are used.
- Only 100% natural Australian Wool Felt padding is used to avoid irritations to the wearers skin. being natural, it breathes in warmer climates and insulates in cooler climates.